This elegant progressive dinner raises funds for the partner organizations dedicated to “restoring and sustaining lives in our community and the life of our community.” Because of our desire to maintain the warmth and intimacy of this event, seating is restricted. Your prompt reservation response is critical, as reservations will be taken on an “as paid” basis.
The following sponsorship packages are available:
- Platinum Sponsor: $3,300 – Includes ten tickets and full-page advertisement
- 24K Gold Sponsor: $2,500 – Includes eight tickets and half-page advertisement
- 18K Gold Sponsor: $1,000 – Includes two tickets and half-page advertisement
- Silver Sponsor: $600 – Includes two tickets and program listing
- Silver Sponsor: $300 – Includes one ticket and program listing
- Guest: $250 – Includes one ticket
- Younger Patron (under 40): $95 and up (made possible through the generosity of the Hall Foundation)
Sponsors with multiple tickets may use them at one progression or at different progressions.
The following sponsorship categories are offered for non-attendees wishing to provide financial support:
- Platinum (non-attending): $1,000 – Includes full-page advertisement
- Gold (non-attending): $500 – Includes half-page advertisement
- Silver (non-attending): $200 – Includes program listing
Full Page: 7.5″ height x 4.5″ width
Half Page: 3.75″ height x 4.5″ width
Camera-ready artwork may be emailed to Tina@kfcp.org for inclusion in the 2018 Elegant Progressions dinner booklet or we will be happy to design your ad or message. Ads must be received no later than Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
Attire: Holiday elegance or black tie preferred. Please call us if you have any questions.
For more information you may call us at (717) 233-4646, Historic Harrisburg Association or (717) 652-8123, Kidney Foundation, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for considering this unique opportunity and we look forward to the pleasure of having you share in the success of this wonderful fundraising event.